Project Management Methodology
Our teams are well experienced using Agile as well as the more traditional Waterfall methodologies. We have seen our clients benefit from agile in the a number of ways:
- Increase time efficiency of projects
- Divide deliverables into sprints
- Engineering, design, product teams work more cohesively as a unit
- Better utilization of all resources
- Development teams can instantly react to changing requirements
- Client teams can view project outputs more often and envision how they fit into the product roadmap
Netpace follows rigorous and well proven QA processes, standards, guidelines and checklists to enable applications to work accurately and per requirements. We follow industry defined best practices for our Quality & Testing services.
Contact us to find out how Netpace can help your company!